Fighting Against State And Federal Criminal Charges
At Hanlon Dunn Robertson, our criminal defense team includes a former prosecutor, several experienced trial lawyers and a certified criminal trial attorney. We vigorously defend the rights of adults and juveniles in Morris County and throughout New Jersey.
Traffic, Misdemeanor And Felony Charge Defense
Our criminal defense attorneys defend clients against state and federal criminal charges ranging from minor traffic violations to murder charges. We help clients with a variety of criminal charges, including:
- DWI and traffic violations: All drunk driving charges, traffic tickets, and traffic crimes
- White collar crimes: Fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, and other white collar crimes
- Weapons violations: Unlawful possession of a weapon, illegal possession of a firearm, possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose, commission of a crime with a firearm, Graves Act violations and other weapons charges
- Theft crimes: Shoplifting, theft, auto theft, robbery, burglary and related offenses
- Juvenile crimes: All juvenile crimes, including drug possession, alcohol-related offenses, criminal mischief, underage drunk driving, drug distribution, traffic crimes and other offenses
- Expungements, interventions, discharge and dismissal: Clients seeking to remove an arrest or conviction from their record, or pursue pre-trial intervention, conditional discharge and conditional dismissal
We can work diligently to seek the most favorable outcome possible on your behalf. Given our knowledge of the legal system, the law and the courts throughout New Jersey, we are prepared to be the strong advocates you need.
Protecting Your Freedom, Record And Rights
At Hanlon Dunn Robertson, we believe strongly that every defendant has a right to a zealous defense. We hold the prosecution to their burden of proof and provide a strong defense for each of our valued clients in a variety of criminal charges such as:
- Violent crimes: Aggravated assault, simple assault, domestic violence, murder, attempted murder, weapons charges and other violent crimes
- Drug crimes: State and federal drug crimes, including drug possession, drug distribution, drug trafficking, manufacture, prescription drug crimes, cocaine possession, heroin possession and drug paraphernalia
- Sexual offenses: Sexual assault, solicitation of a minor, possession and distribution of child pornography, statutory rape, and Megan’s Law violations
- Restraining orders: Temporary restraining orders (TROs) and final restraining orders (FROs)
Our attorneys understand the impact that a criminal conviction can have on you and your family. We defend clients against serious criminal charges in courtrooms throughout New Jersey.
Representing Clients In Criminal Matters
If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges in Morris County, Essex County or anywhere else in New Jersey, we encourage you to contact the experienced criminal defense attorneys at Hanlon Dunn Robertson. Give us a call at 973-756-2927, or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.