Protecting Your Rights And Your Future
John P. Robertson II
- Criminal Law
- Motor Vehicle/Municipal Court
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Administrative Law/NJ MVC
- Expungement of Criminal Records
- New Jersey, 1987
Mr. Robertson began his legal career in 1986 as an Assistant Prosecutor with the Morris County Prosecutor's Office. Since entering private practice in 1989, Mr. Robertson has devoted himself to defending individuals and entities accused of criminal and quasi-criminal offenses including serious crimes, disorderly person offenses, domestic violence, motor vehicle violations (including fatal accidents), and juvenile delinquency.
Mr. Robertson has also vigorously represented individuals who have suffered personal injury and other losses as the result of the negligence of others.
Mr. Robertson has participated as a moderator or speaker in legal seminars focusing on DWI, the new Alcotest breath testing instrument, and juvenile delinquency. Mr. Robertson has also written articles on the expungement process and the collateral consequences of motor vehicle violations.
Mr. Robertson is presently serving as an officer of the Morris County Bar Association. He is a former Chairman of the MCBA Municipal Court Practice Committee and member of the District X Ethic Committee (Morris/Sussex).
In 2009, Mr. Robertson was selected as a Super Lawyer in the areas of criminal and DWI/DUI defense.
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1986
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA
- B.A. - 1983
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: English Literature
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Kappa Psi
- Morris County Bar Association, Officer/Secretary
- Morris County Bar Association, Trustee, 1998 to 2002
- Morris County Bar Association, District X Ethics Committee, Member, 1995 to 1999
Current Employment Position