Determined Attorneys Representing Your Interests
People suffering a serious injury as a result of an accident or involved with a civil dispute can count on Hanlon Dunn Robertson for experienced advocacy. We provide sophisticated legal strategy that is an asset to our clients’ cases.
Your Personal Advocates For Accident Claims
If you have been injured in an accident, you will likely be dealing with an insurance company to obtain the benefits you need. The insurance companies have experienced attorneys working to protect their rights – and you should, too. Let us put our experience to work for you. We seek full compensation on behalf of accident victims for past and future medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other forms of available relief.
Our attorneys handle a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice, including surgical errors, emergency room errors, medication errors, failure to diagnose, pharmacy errors and other forms of medical negligence
- Animal attacks, including dog bites
- Wrongful death claims, including fatal injuries from auto accidents and slip-and-fall accidents
- Violent acts, including domestic violence, terroristic threats and aggravated assault
- Premises liability
We will negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf and demand the full compensation you deserve. If the insurance company will not offer a fair settlement, an experienced trial lawyer from our firm will be prepared to advocate aggressively on your behalf at trial to seek maximum compensation on your behalf.
Experienced Civil Dispute Counsel
We prepare meticulously for the possibility of trial in each civil case we handle. If you have a dispute regarding:
- A loved one’s estate
- Property valuation
- Breach of contract
Our attorneys are prepared to provide the vigorous representation you require and can obtain compensation and resolution of your civil matter.
Slip-And-Fall Accidents Deserve Knowledgeable Representation
Property owners have a duty to supervise, maintain and operate their property in a reasonable manner to protect the public from any unnecessary risk of harm. If you or a loved one has been injured due to a property owner’s negligence, you may have a basis to receive compensation for your injuries. We handle a wide range of premises liability claims, including:
- Slip- and trip-and-fall accidents
- Injuries from falling objects, collapsing decks or structures
- Falls caused by wet, icy or slippery conditions
- Falls on cracked or uneven concrete
- Amusement park, retail store and parking lot injuries
- Residential and commercial property injuries
A significant share of premises liability claims is the result of slip-and-fall accidents that could have been prevented with proper care by a property owner. People who are injured in a slip-and-fall accident may suffer serious injuries, including broken bones, serious back and neck injuries, and even death.