Protecting Your Rights And Your Future
Wayne G. Perry
- Matrimonial Law 70%
- Civil Litigation 15%
- Municipal Court (including DUI/DWI) 15%
- New Jersey, 2020
Wayne G. Perry is an associate at the firm and concentrates his practice in the areas of matrimonial and civil law. Mr. Perry also handles municipal court matters including traffic tickets and DUI/DWI.
Prior to joining Hanlon Dunn Robertson, Mr. Perry served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Robert M. Hanna, J.S.C. During his clerkship, Mr. Perry had the privilege of assisting Judge Hanna with both the matrimonial and criminal dockets. Mr. Perry also mediated landlord tenant and small claims disputes.
Mr. Perry graduated from Muhlenberg College with a degree in History in 2014. Thereafter, in 2018, Mr. Perry graduated with his Juris Doctorate from Albany Law School. While attending law school, Mr. Perry interned at the Schenectady County Family Court, the Office of Public Defender, and the Albany Law School Immigration Clinic.
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D. - 2018
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: History
- Morris County Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Morris County Superior Court of NJ, Law Clerk to the Hon. Robert M. Hanna, J.S.C., 2018 to 2019
- Schenectady County Family Court, Legal Intern for the Hon. Mark L. Powers, 2016 to 2016